September 7, 2022 | Wolfgang Müller
A modern business needs most of the modern sales tools described in this series in varying degrees:
- A sales enablement tool for customer acquisition
- A CRM tool to manage customer relationships
- A collaboration tool to promote internal and external digital collaboration
- A presentation tool for online business talk
- An interaction tool to complement the presentation
- A video tool for online Face-to-Face contact while presentations and collaborations
- A sales automation tool to automate various steps in the sales process
During the business talk it is about relieving the presenter and creating a barrier-free and harmonious experience for the participants.
Modern sales tools – integration is the key!
From the different areas mentioned above only small parts or single functions are needed. A full size software is often overloaded and as an external software it forces the participants to leave the presentation, e.g. in order not to vote in a poll tool. Here the supposed loosening up of the presentation leads to technical insecurities, which must be avoided at all costs.
If you look at the totality of providers, attempts are made to implement an interplay of different components through acquisitions or expansions. But this is no effective and global solution as you expect from modern sales tools.
A highly integrated all-in-one tool, from the video meeting to the interactive presentation up to the automatic creation of a result PDF, completely relieves the presenter is the future of the online business talk.
Jambo5 promotes dialog in business talks and helps to achieve and sustain results with its functions and features specially designed for business talks.
It is not the specialist per tool that wins here, but the generalist who offers the functions that are specifically useful for business talk.